1993 Linconln Mark VIII FOR SALE. 2 Owners over its lifetime. Garage kept. Not driven in the winter!
The car is in excellent running and driving condition. 267K Miles. Original engine is terrific and has excellent compresson on all cylinders. Willing to share compression data with any potential buy if desired as I'm so confident in this car it can drive across the USA today! Always have used Mobil 1 synthetic oil. Always have used premium gas without any ethanol in it. It has been stored every winter for the last ten years and has not been driven much during the summers for that period. No exterior rust but chassis does show very minor rust indicative of a 26 year old car.
A few of the upgrades to the car are listed below:
- KVR Performance cross drilled rotors and carbon fiber pads
- 190 LPH fuel pump kit from SCP
- Kooks headers and true dual exhaust system with no X-pipe or H-pipe.
- Strutmaster struts and coil springs w/Monroe shocks
- K&N high-flow air intake w/SCP mass air system
- Welded front stabilizer links
- "Screamin' Demon" ignition system w/10mm wires (.065 gap)
- SCP custom computer chip w/4 programs
- Traction-Lok rear end w/4.10 gears
- Oversize Addco sway bar for better cornering
- 4R70W trans modified to "J-mod" specs
- Antera wheels with Mickey Thompson street slicks
- Xenon-Vision HID headlights with 8000K bulbs
- Monster 3200 stall torque converter
I have over 100 documents showing work done on the car since I purchased it in 1998. I am the second owner; the first owner was a local doctor who performed all warranty maintenance.
There are many spare parts which will go with the car including all plastic underhood cowling, two sets of wheels and rims (stock with Michelins and American Racing with Michelins(rear) and Eagles(front), 1994 Mk VIII shop manual and full 1993 trans manual set, 3:73 ring & pinion set, stock torque converter, and other stuff.